Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cigarette Receptacle What Is A Good Wall Receptacle / Cord Plug Combination To Use For A 12 Volt Cottage System I Plan On Doing?

What is a good wall receptacle / cord plug combination to use for a 12 volt cottage system I plan on doing? - cigarette receptacle

Without looking for lighter sockets - they said they do not manage a large amount of electricity. You need something that is easily accessible from the platform. Reflection on the regular intake of 120 sheets and container, but I also think the wiring of an inverter circuit, and she did not want to plug into the jack accidentally wrong. I'm going to the truck battery, and the camp, so I something that is easily connected necessary. I think the wiring 12 volt cigarette lighter instead of its owner with the ends of the cigarette lighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment