Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fast Heart Rate Causes More Condition_symptoms Left Arm Pain And Numbness Accompanying Fast Heart Rate (anxiety And Exercise)?

Left arm pain and numbness accompanying fast heart rate (anxiety and exercise)? - fast heart rate causes more condition_symptoms

On 4 Occasions I have seen this intensity. Normally, if the fear is happening .. with a rapid heartbeat. Once this happened after she ran up to 7 storeys. I do not do the heart, so too a lot to me and causes a very fast heart rhythm .. When this happens, I can feel my arteries in my shoulder with great momentum, there is also pain or discomfort in this area .. I went to the hospital after this step a second time and had a chest x-ray and an electrocardiogram and the results were negative. I think my doctor and I had a stress test with a cardiologist. For the moment, has anyone any idea what it does? Thank you.

3 comments:

stellar said...

It could be angina or a mild heart attack. Go to the CK-MB test for the heart.

janejane said...

There is something to do, but the best thing he can do is listen to the cardiologist. The stress test will tell you exactly what happens when you work hard and stress of his heart, as he does when you use the stairs, run, etc.

BIG-IRON said...

Jake I would suggest a blood test the next time it happens that tests for proteins that are off if you have a heart, are cardiovascular. How old are you? What's your cholesterol? You are important to know. If you are young, say under 40, I doubt that his heart problem, but may also be prudent. If you are over 40, you have to take it seriously because it could be a sign of heart disease. A stiff arm, increased heart rate and chest pain is that someone having a heart attack May with, but a nervous disorder that should be treated with therapy and medication.

Post a Comment