Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Driving Without Insurance Ontario Driving Without Insurance Charge - I Have Insurance?

Driving without Insurance charge - I have Insurance? - driving without insurance ontario

A few weeks ago I heard a label to be obsolete. When the agent handed me my insurance has in recent years, the role that I had (last week I cleaned my wallet), the paper obviously wrong. He gave me a label marked with the date and a summons for driving without insurance. He told me that if I proof of insurance to the station, they would cancel the hearing (proof that he or insurance) before that date. So I took the papers from the station, there was another office in extracts, and leave him, but I have not heard anything. I do not think it goes without saying that it has been diminished. Submitted to the court at the time just in case? What can I expect if I do? BTW I live in Ontario, if it helps.

6 comments:

trooper3... said...

It is the contribution of "disturbing evidence of insurance or driving without insurance?

There is a difference, the first is illegal, regardless of whether you are an insurance policy or not.

In any case, I would not stand a chance. I sat down with the court. I am also sure that the insurance card showed them was dated before stopping. If not, get a test date of your insurance company.

IndyMom said...

Drop by or call the station and tried to reach the official by telephone. (Call your boss if you need) direction. You can also contact the staff of the county. The date of the hearing to explain the situation and ask for directions. You may be able to confirm if the officer has done his share of the paperwork that the rejection of the hearing date. If all else fails and you can not confirm that the deadline has been reached, you should, the deadline to your advantage.

flazatty said...

If the possibility of obtaining an official script is quite clear that the burden has fallen, I want to play it safe, and before a court so that all documents with you.

me said...

please contact the courthouse should be able to say, if you have a court date pending. If not, then you are ready, if you then go with all documents related to court.

Mr. X said...

before a court and show who was insured, when he won his ticket. no problem.

smithp said...

If you wore at the time, but you have no jurisdiction in the rule for its fee adjustment of $ 20 (because they are right card) with you campaign. Show up to the hearing date and show what you have.

Post a Comment