Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kids Leg Warmers Adults In Your 20's And 30's...What Do You Think Of Kids These Days Who Wear 80's Style Clothes?

Adults in your 20's and 30's...What do you think of kids these days who wear 80's style clothes? - kids leg warmers

When I realized in 1980 in children's clothing in 2008, was all I could do smile .... If people ... the '80s back in fashion! I see young people in shorts, jean skirts, inspired heaters, tight jeans, big plastic jewelry and all kinds of bright 80th These children usually have pierced lips and noses (often in the 80s), but other than that some of the hairstyles and clothes all over 80!

Personally, I've got a kick out of it. I think it's fun to see some of these things in the form again. In the 90s there was a big '60s revival in fashion. I remember a teenager in the 90s, say hippie look at old photos of my mother, "Wow, that was a great team!" In my opinion, fashion is about every 10-20 years and this is only part of the cycle. I personally like.

In the 1990s, the 80's Nothing avoided like the plague. In view of the 80 was the worst disaster of fashion could be done. Then suddenly, like 2 years ago ... 80 back came with a viewRevenge! Personally, I am a total of 80 walk again, but I bought a few pairs of Skinny Leg Jeans!

So for all of us who lived through the 80s and remember that .... What do you think the current craze of the 80s? Do you think it bad taste for? Funny? Dumb? Have fun?

6 comments:

Tara is pronounced TAR-A said...

Wait ... They are all 80's!?? Wow ... I must change my taste, so ... if these styles have been seen ... lmao

Emmy the Nurse said...

I think it's funny how it think they are doing something new! Then the group T-shirts are like the Ramones and have no idea who they are. I think it was over a period of seventy years, but in the mid-nineties, when he was a teenager, and although he thought it was great!

Dough said...

Personally I do not think I understand how people can be tapered jeans. I hated that about the 80s. This currently seems fashionable.

Devon said...

I know exacly like the Ramones, and I am 18 years. In fact, all my favorite bands are the 70 and 80

Deeman said...

In addition to Don Johnson or MC Hammer's time again to put on his horse, but I was 7 years old when the late 80s. However, still dressed as Zack Morris! Maybe that's my problem has changed since 94!

dreamgir... said...

I wear it. It's like a new trend for me, I was born in '85, so obviously you can not remember the 80 species. I think you can put any pattern as long as he remains true to his style to use. Im not a big name in neon colors and apparel I have tried to think about how elderly women, dressed in those days, denim high waist natural silk shirts, silk dresses and rompers

Post a Comment