Monday, January 11, 2010

Strategy For Playing Hearts Doesn't Hearts Piss You Off?

Doesn't Hearts Piss you off? - strategy for playing hearts

I play hearts like every day. In fact, I can play that you probably can not win hearts. However, the heart disturbs me almost every time I play. Stupid things happen, that bothers me the others, especially when they learn and know that they do not generally intermediate strategy.

Hearts bothers me. And you?

You can challenge me. Lady e-mail and play.
kimchipride@gmail.com

6 comments:

Moonligh... said...

Yes it does, because there in card games catigory many questions about the heart and lock all the rooms.

dpskl said...

No, the heart does not Piss Me Off, because I do not know how to play well and still finish with the highest score

Expert Expert said...

Sometimes

Expert Expert said...

Sometimes

Max said...

No, I'm shit, it breaks my heart. I have a broken heart.

Max said...

No, I'm shit, it breaks my heart. I have a broken heart.

Post a Comment