Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heart Beat Fast White Heart Beating Fast, Feeling Faint!!?

Heart beating fast, feeling faint!!? - heart beat fast white

I am 26 weeks pregnant and under pressure lately, and I took it out. Last night I woke up 3 hours, with diarrhea and now when I eat, I can not stand on the floor and my heart beats so fast when I sit and my chest starts to burn and hurt because she and I tremble and I are breathing more and more! What is wrong with me? I weep, I am too emotional, I know this happens when you are pregnant, but all in one im scared! Someone knows what could happen and what to do, I have tried to take a long relaxing bath, but that does not help. My face is really white, and wash my face? So confused please help me!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like a panic attack to me ... You will receive all states ... They worry about what is happening and the fear of what may happen .. Your mind plays tricks ... Imagine a relaxing cup of ice water to stop breathing partner! Relax and think of nice things ... or call the doctor.

SHAQ Screwed Phoenix Suns said...

Go see a doctor, he or she can help.

Gordon said...

Zomg, you will die in 3.234243 seconds! O

Just kidding. Going to the doctor, of course. At least call.

G.V. said...

You will probably be disturbed by hyperventilation. You should always consult a doctor to ensure that everything goes well.

Post a Comment