Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Replace Battery Cover Canon A530 Will T-mobile Replace My Phone If It Has Scratches On The Battery Cover?

Will t-mobile replace my phone if it has scratches on the battery cover? - how to replace battery cover canon a530

Yes .. a little question says it all.
You do not need to read this if you want.
Just answer the question. lol

Here's my Samsung is really ridiculous since the day she received in the mail from T-Mobile.
Calling people on their own, so that only stop when I pull the battery. So I see the battery, whether it was .. not. his possessive behavior and the power of the bicycle put itself (and the off-time) and I can not bear it.

and was the last night, I realized that the phone will lock and unlock itself and does not respond to tell me pressing and shortly after the red letters appeared on the screen, something like V5. 4 Boot Loader for MSM6209Bla bla bla 3rd and the phone is not responding to anything ever.

So I called today and get instant messaging and replaced my phone was never thrown into the water ... I have done before the fall, but not forgotten who been acting the same way as I have them (BRAND NEW agreement with T-Mobile)
Labels and scratches caused by my daughter, I am again only took today and now I have scratches on the battery cover .. Does it matter?

3 comments:

Sam said...

On the basis of information provided, I would replace it without problem. Once the defective cell phone comes into the camp, which is separated, and if it breaks or cracks in the internal circuitry calculates the guaranteed replacement cost for this phone.

texassta... said...

No, I have my phone replaced from the front is broken when I arrived, and they said that unless the phone is not working, can not replace it because it costs them money. who say that only the appearance and has no impact on the operation of the telephone service, so that their place is not really worrying, dass

__A_YAHO... said...

Not so, perhaps, if you bought it, but it would be like $ 100 would not only buy a box or something.

Post a Comment